Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Those are some fast moving clouds

I'm glad you put the drug trip part in there. That was like the only part you hadn't shared before-hand and I was worried it wouldn't be in there for some reason. I like drug trip parts, you see. Good job overall, though! You're making me wish I wasn't making godawfully long episodes over here. Seriously, episode 7 could end up being 10 minutes long again... :( WHYYY?@?!
Ah well, keep up the good work, sir.

Oney responds:

hah thanks bobert! i know you like your trippy scenes ;D

Exile Preliminary 4 Exile Preliminary 4

Alright, finally watched it

Yeah, I finally got the time to watch it. Not bad, man. You're getting better with movement. The drawings themselves are a little basic, but the action and animation itself helps keep that from being a bad thing. Also, I have no idea what was going on, but I understood all I needed to due to how the people were talking, so that's good. Just work on those perspectives in the future and keep on doing what you do.

RiverJordan responds:

heyheeeyy! Good stuff dude! Thanks for the review :D

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

See, this is why I stay away from math

Thanks for mentioning it was out, silly. Now I can review this bitch.
I like it, it's a nice start to a silly little series. I especially like at the end, the animation for Satan's flying. Nothing mind blowing, but it still looked pretty nice and THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
The animation itself was simple, but really effective. You've definitely found your style and it shows in this, good quality H20. And of course sound quality, timing, blah blah blah. The entire thing was just good and I'm not going to pick at everything and sound like I have more to say than I do.
Also, awesome easter egg. I like how easy it was to find, hah. Sugar.

Oney responds:

thanks Rob, glad you enjoyed ;)

2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

Haha

That's actually awesome. I can't lie, I really really enjoyed that. You can still feel good that you're doing better than me on that site, hah. Then again, so is everyone else. I'm a slacker. Hah. Congrats on the 2 mil though, you definitely did everybody a favor with this song. Hell, I related to a lot of the lines in this song, especially the program usage.
Oh shit I'm out of things to say! MUFFINNNNNN.

Batman Christmas Special Batman Christmas Special

Woah

I love the way you animate. This is the second thing by you I've seen, and I have to say... it's so creepy, but funny. It's like... creepy in a funny way. And not creepy in a disgusting way, like a lot of artists here are. No, it's more of a cheesy creepiness, and I'm liking that. I have to go watch more of your stuff now. THANKS A LOT.
How this managed to only get 4,000+ views is beyond me. This was great. It would be a crime not to favorite it, but I'll wait and see which one of yours I like best. I try to limit my favorites, you see. Good work, man!

vlaktemaat responds:

thanks a lot! i like your stuff too:D

yeah all my stuff gets totally past by here on newgrounds..:(

greetz Peter

Spider Powers 2 Spider Powers 2

Heh

Well, not bad... but I really, really wish you weren't doing it in this style. It kind of reminds me of... well... you should know what it reminds me of, it's been winning weekly awards since the year started. The joke was alright, but you should've done some kind of joke on the one armed guy crying at the end. I mean, he can't cover his face with just one hand, that right eye of his is bound to be more teary than the left due to this. Not bad though. Just... please don't use this style too often. I know it's alluring to take the easy route, but don't use it outside of this series, k? I'd appreciate it anyway. :D

just2pale responds:

A few people have been saying this - and I get it, but at the same time I really am not trying to copy those guys. They aren't the only ones who can do stick figure comics and animations. Obviously I am a fan of them - have been for years, but I truly am not trying to duplicate them - they are in a league all their own. I have a few funny ideas in my small demented head - and knowing my ADD it's best to get something out in a timely manner. So stick figures are the way.

But I appreciate your comments I really do.

lazymuffin draft collab lazymuffin draft collab

Well, it wasn't bad as a whole

Certainly nothing to write home about, but a good effort anyway. Some of you guys did decent bits, but on a whole the skits are rather... um... Well I don't want to say bad, but it kind of fits. Kind of. But you guys tried, so that's gotta count for something!
Like most of the other viewers, I enjoyed the transitions you did. Kind if reminds me of the acid trip transitions in the Telefrancais collab... are acid trip transitions in collabs really this common? Heh.
Congrats to all who participated!

turtleco responds:

I based those off of the telefrancais collab actually man, you are an inspiration.

but anyway, it sucked, but I thought that shawnsimz and scottwjsm made great parts.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

Is this a daily thing now or something?

You guys have been releasing a lot lately. Which isn't bad, considering this series is usually good. This one, though... there's really no punchline (I'd make a kickline joke, but I'll not :D). It's supposed to be like, shock humor I guess, but the content isn't even shocking. Hell, regular people kick birds, so this is more of a normal scene than a joke.
Maybe my problem is I saw it coming. I like being surprised and that surprise is what makes this series a good one to watch, and this short didn't really deliver. Not to me, anyway. But it's short and took maybe 10 seconds out of my day, so whatever.
It just baffles me that it has such a high score right now. I guess your fans are easy to please. Please don't start doing these no thought things too often, though. Push the envelope a little. :D

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

lol

I don't know what's better, the animation itself or the fact that the genre you put it in fits it so well... I feel like I can read better just by watching it.
Makes me wonder what other adventures that poor ginger is going to get into, heh. Hell yea!

thanks beardo!

The Pigpen The Pigpen

As it should be

I must say, that was a mind fuck and a half. A good mind fuck though. You're lucky I enjoy a good mind rape now and again. Hell, lately I've been the mind raper. But I'm rambling.

This was well made. I liked the twitchy style of it, it really helped make it that much more bizarre. There's deep symbolism all over the place, but the awesome thing is it stands out as its own story even without that. Just... a deeply disturbing one. Heh. You definitely deserve all the praise you get, sir.

SpamClamberton responds:

I live to fight, not to brush!