2,000,000 Pageviews 2,000,000 Pageviews

Haha (Again Rob? Jeez)

Well, thanks. I just had to download this song. THANKS A LOT, MUFFIN. I like how it starts out so happy, but spirals into sad by the end. Makes me want a LazyMuffin CD, full of bipolar songs that're just guitar and singing about random topics. Is there one already? If not, get on it. Or just keep releasing songs so I can make a playlist out of it at least. SOMETHIN'.
Boy I'm demanding today. Good work though!

LazyMuffin responds:

If you check, I'm pretty sure all of my songs end up with me sad/crying.
It's a returning motif! Or just me being unoriginal! YOU DECIDE!

Thanks, I'll make more. yes.

FF7 - Those who Fight Faster FF7 - Those who Fight Faster

Huh

Sounds a lot like the version used in Crisis Core, to be honest. Sounds good though. It's funny, I went to listen and then I find out YOU did it, heh. Funny how that works out, eh? Eh.

Oney responds:

I love little coincidences like that, thanks for listening Rob! ;)

In a Dream In a Dream

Pretty good song you got here

I have to say, man, I enjoyed this. It's laid back, but still kinda busy. Makes me think it'd be good for an underwater level in some video game or something, you know? It's got that laid back mission appeal to it... at least, as far as I can tell, anyway. Good work.

There's Nothing on Mars (DjD) There's Nothing on Mars (DjD)

Nifty

This is pretty cool. I liked the vibe of it, really laid back in parts, but upbeat in others. Makes me visualize a mining colony, exploring the many layers of caverns and minerals all around as the song progress. Things of that nature. And who says there's nothing on mars, there's plenty of rocks. They gotta be good for somethin'. But I'm rambling. Good job on this.

Mad-Muppet responds:

Wow, thanks for a great review! I can really imagine, like you say, a mining colony :D

beneath the shadows. beneath the shadows.

It would make good background music.

Personally, I think this is pretty good. It would make good background music for a really creepy scene, or some kind of horror thing. Or some kind of chilling outer space scene. Y'know, something to that effect. It's rather slow and not much happens, but again, if it was any different, it wouldn't set up its mood as well as it does. I might use this in a future animation, in fact. Good work.

snayk responds:

Thanks a LOT for the review. You're the only person so far to actually understand this piece =/

As I said in the comments, it's background music (which you got). I'd love it if you used it for an animation :D

Just don't forget to credit me :P